Starlight Suites La Aldea I is an elegant apartment with capacity for up to 4 people, recently renovated, in the heart of La Aldea.
Description of Starlight Suites La Aldea I
This modern property is part of a two-story building (without elevator) with two houses on the first, with similar characteristics, and a large roof terrace on the second with a solarium, hammocks, Jacuzzi and wonderful views of the mountains and the town.
If available, it could be rented together and be a property with capacity for up to 8 people.
Starlight Suites La Aldea I has a spacious living room/kitchen, a full bathroom and two double bedrooms with a double bed and a small balcony. All the rooms in the house have air conditioning, high-speed internet connection, Smart TV in the living room and the master bedroom with international channels and a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, toaster, dishwasher and kitchen utensils.
Its impressive private roof terrace will not leave you indifferent; landscaped area where you will find 4 hammocks to enjoy the sun, jacuzzi (with a cost per stay), umbrellas and dining area to enjoy the place in Gran Canaria that has more hours of sunshine per year.
A convenient and central location makes you a few minutes' walk from the town center where you will find cafes, shops, restaurants and supermarkets. 4.5 kilometers away is the magnificent beach of La Aldea, with views of El Teide on the horizon and also close to El Charco, which gives its name to the famous Canarian festival.
This is one of our favorite properties for cycling enthusiasts. From here you can pedal through the most unknown side of the island and its landscapes will surprise you from the first moment. Crown the majestic viewpoint of La Aldea along the Tocodomán road, travel along the Andén Verde Road to the town of El Risco, link the Caidero de la Niña and Parralillo dams until you reach the Acusa plains and later the beautiful town of Artenara or dare with one of the hardest peaks of the island to get to know the Town of Tejeda or Ayacata: the famous "Valley of Tears" where its name says it all.
This part of the island is also a benchmark for astrotourism due to its unique environmental characteristics. The cleanliness of the atmosphere and the quality of the air make this place a perfect place to enjoy the night sky of Gran Canaria.
Do not hesitate to contact with VillaGranCanaria to rent this magical place and enjoy an unforgettable vacation.
Services included in Starlight Suites La Aldea I
- Key delivery through a box and personal access code to the building.
- A complete weekly cleaning (for reservations of more than 7 nights) with change of bed linen and towels.
- A cot and high chair will be placed (on request) for children under 2 years of age.
- This property is not pet friendly
- This property is located in a residential area, therefore parties, events or any other activities that could disturb other guests or neighbours is strictly forbidden.
- Overcrowding the number of people hired is strictly prohibited. Except for previously authorized exceptions.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the accommodation. Smoking is only allowed on open terraces or balconies and we expect high care of furniture and grass.
- A deposit of 500 € is required to cover possible damages that may be caused. This deposit is fully refundable after departure and it is subject to a damage inspection, due to this, we encourage you to check if there is any previous damage at check in, and inform us accordingly to prevent misunderstandings.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules entails the total loss of the guarantee deposited.
License code: 2021-T10874