Apartment Desebastian I is a newly refurbished and cozy studio-like accommodation located right at the pebble beach of Las Barquillas in La Aldea village.
Apartment Desebastian I Description
This apartment with seaviews, is located on the ground floor,with direct access to the promenade and a table and two chairs outdoors.
It is laid out like a studio with a double bed that overlooks the living room with smarttv and a well equipped kitchen. It has one bathroom with shower. It is provided with high speed internet connection.
La Aldea municipality is a haven of tranquility where you can discover dreamy landscapes through its paths and corners. The night opens its doors to a unique sky and the day invites you to discover the customs and traditions of a welcoming and friendly people.
La Aldea beach is a pebble beach, with transparent waters, which is divided into two areas: Las Barquillas, where the apartment is located at, is the largest one, which has a solarium for sunbathing and showers "La Caletilla", a sandy beach and stones that can be reached passing through a small and cozy tunnel in the rock, from where you can see the small port, better known as “El Muelle”, a bathing space widely used by the locals, which boasts special charm.
Further north is the Puerto beach; meeting place for many families from La Aldea and foreign visitors seeking tranquility. This small cove offers us its black sand and crystal clear waters.
On La Aldea Beach there are several bars and restaurants where you can enjoy fresh fish and homemade canarian food.
Book now with VillaGranCanaria
a different holiday experience!
Services included in Apartment Desebastian I
The services included in the price are:
- Welcome and personal key handover until 20.00.
- The final cleaning.
- A cot and highchair will be provided (on request) for children under 2 years of age.
** Between 20:30 and 22:00 - EUR 30** Between 22:00 and 00:00 - EUR 50** Between 00:00 and 01:30 - EUR 80
- Please note that the solarium at the top of the building can only be accessed by the guest(s) of the Desebastian II property (above this one)
- This property is located in a residential area, therefore all activities that may disturb other guests or neighbours are strictly forbidden and no parties or events of any kind are allowed.
- No smoking throughout the property.
- Guests will be required to pay a deposit of 200.00 EUR to cover any damage that may occur. This deposit will be refunded after departure and inspection of damage.
- Late Check in available and on request entails the following charges:
** From the 1st of january 2022 this property will not have access to the solarium
License code: 2021-T2495