Beautiful apartment with 2 bedrooms for up to 4 guests in Cruce de Arinaga, Gran Canaria. Perfect for relax and very well connected to the entire island.
Description of Deluxe Apartment in Cruce de Arinaga I
This property is located on the first floor there are 2 bedrooms, the main one features a double bed and the second one two twin beds. The kitchen has everything you need for your holidays and there is also a bathroom with shower. The light-filled and spacious living room is the ideal space to relax.
This is very quiet apartment, tastefully decorated and very well equipped.
You will find many amenities just a few steps from the building, such as supermarkets, restaurants and pharmacies. You will be only a 10 minute drive away from the fishing village of Arinaga.
The 2 kilometers beach promenade is ideal for jogging or having a nice stroll while breathing the refreshing sea breeze with many restaurants and bathing areas (mainly rocky)
Arinaga is, undoubtedly, a perfect place to mingle with inhabitants of the island as it is situated in a non-tourist area. The warm and gentle character of the people from Arinaga will make you feel welcome and at home.
It is also worth mentioning that Arinaga is very close to the airport (only a 10 minute drive) and Maspalomas (15 minutes by car)
Services included in Deluxe Apartment in Cruce de Arinaga I
- One baby stays free of charge in a babycot, a highchair will be provided as well (on request)
- This property is located in a residential area, therefore parties, events or any other activities that could disturb other guests or neighbours is strictly forbidden.
- Overcrowding the number of people hired is strictly prohibited. Except for previously authorized exceptions.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the accommodation. Smoking is only allowed on open terraces or balconies and we expect high care of furniture and grass.
- A deposit of 350€ is required to cover possible damages that may be caused. This deposit is fully refundable after departure and it is subject to a damage inspection, due to this, we encourage you to check if there is any previous damage at check in, and inform us accordingly to prevent misunderstandings.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules entails the total loss of the guarantee deposited.
License code: VV-35-1-0004406