If you're thinking of renting a villa with a private pool, San Agustín is the ideal destination to do so. This small town in the municipality of San Bartolomé de Tirajana is located in the south of Gran Canaria, practically next to top tourist destinations such as Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas and Meloneras. It's the perfect place to spend a sunny holiday, full of peace and quiet and with the best facilities.
You can choose between different types of holiday rentals to enjoy San Agustín during your holidays. At VillaGranCanaria we have all the types you need for an incredible trip to the south of Gran Canaria. Among the most outstanding types of villas we have:
Cheap villas: to enjoy all the luxury of a villa without spending a lot of money.
Luxury villas: to enjoy all the exclusive luxury services for a complete holiday.
Villas near the beach: close to the most popular beaches of Gran Canaria such as Pasito Blanco, Maspalomas or Playa del Inglés.
Renting a villa in San Agustin is full of advantages such as:
1. Privacy and tranquillity: By staying in a villa with a private pool, guests can enjoy the tranquillity and privacy of their own property without having to worry about sharing space with other guests or tourists.
2. Control of the environment: Guests can choose whether they want to have music or not, control the lighting and even the temperature of the water in the pool, giving them greater control over their stay.
3. Exclusive amenities: Private pool villas often have exclusive amenities such as sun loungers, umbrellas, outdoor showers and barbecues, which contribute to a more complete stay experience.
4. Ideal for family travel: Staying in a villa with a private pool is ideal for family travel, as children can swim and play without having to worry about disturbing other guests.
5. Saving money: Renting a villa instead of paying for individual rooms in a hotel can be more economical if groups split the costs.
6. Space: Villas with private pools tend to have more space than hotel rooms, which means guests have more room to relax and enjoy their free time.
7. Flexibility: Guests can cook their own meals in the villa's kitchen or enjoy a nap on the sofa instead of having to follow strict hotel schedules.
8. Location: Villas with private pools are often located in quieter areas, meaning guests can enjoy a greater level of peace and quiet.
9. Security: Private pool villas tend to be a more secure option than hotels, as guests can lock doors and windows and have greater control over access to the property.
10. Attractiveness: The option of staying in a villa with a private pool is very attractive for guests looking for a more luxurious and exclusive stay experience tailored to their needs and desires.
Need more reasons to stay in San Agustín?