Villa Joviano, in the town of Salobre in the south of Gran Canaria, is a fantastic property completely renovated with a private pool and capacity for up to 6 people.
Description of Villa Joviano
Villa Joviano has 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, 1 of them in the pool area. There are two bedrooms with two single beds and the third has a double bed and an en-suite bathroom.
A spacious living room with comfortable sofas and a large Smart TV with international channels. The kitchen is fully equipped with induction hob and Bora extraction system, fridge, freezer, oven and microwave. The whole house has air conditioning and windows that overlook the garden and the pool.
This pool has dimensions of 7 meters long, 3 meters wide and 1.25 deep. In addition, it has several massage jets, 2 massage seats and bubbles and countercurrent for swimming.
In the upper part of the house there is a solarium to enjoy the sun and the tranquility of the surroundings and it also has a barbecue and a lunch area outside.
Villa Joviano is located very close to the town of El Tablero, with large supermarkets, shops, banks, restaurants and just a few minutes from the coast of Meloneras and Maspalomas.
Contact VillaGranCanariato enjoy an unforgettable vacation and enjoy a unique rural environment. Be sure to visit the photo gallery, it will not leave you indifferent!
Services included in Villa Joviano in Salobre town
The services included in the price are:
- Welcome and personal key delivery until 20.00.
- A complete weekly cleaning (for reservations of more than 7 nights) with change of bed linen and towels.
- A cot and highchair will be provided (on request) for children under 2 years of age.
- This property is located in a residential area, therefore parties, events or any other activities that could disturb other guests or neighbours is strictly forbidden.
- Overcrowding the number of people hired is strictly prohibited. Except for previously authorized exceptions.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the accommodation. Smoking is only allowed on open terraces or balconies and we expect high care of furniture and grass.
- A deposit of 1000 € is required to cover possible damages that may be caused. This deposit is fully refundable after departure and it is subject to a damage inspection, due to this, we encourage you to check if there is any previous damage at check in, and inform us accordingly to prevent misunderstandings.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules entails the total loss of the guarantee deposited.