1. Privacy: One of the most outstanding advantages of staying in a luxury villa is the privacy it provides. Guests can enjoy their own pool, garden and communal areas.
2. Space: Luxury villas have more space than hotel rooms, allowing guests to have separate living, dining, terrace, garden and bedroom areas, as well as other outdoor living spaces such as a swimming pool etc.
3. Personalised service: Luxury villas often offer personalised and high quality service, including 24-hour service staff, private chefs, spa treatments and childcare services, among others.
4. Exclusive facilities: Luxury villas often have exclusive or unique facilities, such as saunas, among others.
5. Exclusive design and decoration: Luxury villas often have exclusive décor and high quality design that provides comfort and elegance to guests.
6. Excellent location: Luxury villas are often located in exclusive areas or in places of great tourist attraction, providing easy access to major tourist attractions.
7. Cost savings: Luxury villas often offer all-inclusive solutions, including extended stay prices, transfers, tours and complete packages that reduce the overall costs of the stay.
8. More intimate atmosphere: By allowing guests to share the space only with their companions, those staying in luxury villas can enjoy a more intimate and peaceful environment.
9. Greater flexibility: Luxury villa guests are free to design and plan their day as they wish. Enjoy their time at their own pace, whether cooking in the private kitchen or taking a refreshing dip in the pool at any time of the day.
10. Unforgettable experience: Staying in a luxury villa is an unforgettable, unique and personalised experience that offers a level of comfort and exclusivity that is hard to replicate in other types of accommodation.
San Agustín is a charming village in the south of Gran Canaria. It is not as touristy as Playa del Inglés or Maspalomas.
1. Pleasant climate: San Agustín is located in the south of Gran Canaria, an area with one of the best climates in Europe. With sunshine all year round, tourists can enjoy the wonderful climate of the island at any time of the year.
2. Spectacular beaches: San Agustín is home to some of the most beautiful beaches on the island, such as Playa de San Agustín, a beach of golden sand and crystal clear waters with sun lounger and parasol rental services.
3. Leisure activities: San Agustin offers many leisure and entertainment activities for tourists, such as water sports, golf, tennis, hiking, boat trips and nightlife.
4. Good location: St. Augustine is an excellent base for exploring the island. It is close to many tourist attractions such as the beaches of Maspalomas, the fishing village of Puerto Rico, Mogan market and Sioux City Theme Park.
5. Excellent accommodation: San Agustín has a wide range of accommodation on offer, from luxury villas, flats to high standard bungalows, so there are accommodation options to suit all budgets and tastes.