Bungalow Rocas Rojas 406B is a fantastic property for up to 6 people, with 3 bedrooms in San Agustín in the south of Gran Canaria, which also has a shared swimming pool, in a complex with lots of sunshine.
Bungalow Rocas Rojas 406B Description
A holiday accommodation with 3 bedrooms, two with single beds and a third with a trundle bed; please note that the lower part of the trundle bed is designed for a child and not an adult. There is 1 bathroom with shower. This property is distributed on one floor, fully equipped and in a perfect location; close to the beach and restaurants.
Bungalow Rocas Rojas has been recently reformed, provided with wide spaces and with all the comforts: washer, iron, toaster, dishwasher... It even has a dining area in the terrace, where you can enjoy a family meal and then go for a swim in the huge communal swimming pool, which is also heated from November to March!
Situated opposite the Gloria Palace Hotel, the perfect location with restaurants, supermarkets and shops just a short walk away and with the beautiful beach of San Agustin just 15 minutes’ walk or 3 minutes’ drive away. The resorts of Meloneras or Maspalomas are just a short drive away.
Treat yourself to a good holiday in the company of family and friends, with all the comfort of a holiday home without giving up anything with VillaGranCanaria.
Services included in Bungalow Rocas Rojas 406B in San Agustín
The services included in the price are:
- Welcome and personal key delivery until 20.00.
- A complete weekly cleaning (for reservations of more than 7 nights) with change of bed linen and towels.
- A cot and highchair will be provided (on request) for children under 2 years of age.
- This property is located in a residential area, therefore parties, events or any other activities that could disturb other guests or neighbours is strictly forbidden.
- Overcrowding the number of people hired is strictly prohibited. Except for previously authorized exceptions.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the accommodation. Smoking is only allowed on open terraces or balconies and we expect high care of furniture and grass.
- A deposit of 450€ is required to cover possible damages that may be caused. This deposit is fully refundable after departure and it is subject to a damage inspection, due to this, we encourage you to check if there is any previous damage at check in, and inform us accordingly to prevent misunderstandings.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules entails the total loss of the guarantee deposited.
License code: 2022-T3935